CAV 2 Beta

Stubbdog

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are some formula issues that we're resolving first as well as incorporating the feedback into the mechanics document itself.

Target date for the next beta publish is valentines day. We might even have a working alpha for point values.

Ok, don't let this thread go too far off track....

Matt's gonna think that we're more interested in talking music than getting the next version of the BETA in our hands and on the table.

It would be awesome to get the next version out this next week. I could then incorporate it into my CETG game next weekend.

go through each of the faction lists, and find where they are missing specialty units, I.E. the RACH don't seem to have a AA unit. or I don't see any Terrian light scouts.

Pat, I just finished my analysis of this. I'll send you the spreadsheet when I get home. ::D:

Hey guys, is it too late to sign up for the Beta testing? I remember something about the 2 Beta tests (closed and open) but couldn't find the original post.

I finally have a group that meets regularly to play "mecha" games, BT, Heavy Gear, Cav, basically anything w/ "big walking robot tanks" to quote one of the group members. Anyway, I missed the opening round of Beta because I only had one reliable opponent, ::(: now there are 6 of us w/ 2 more whose significant others only let them out every other game session. ::D: