Canadian Game Store/internet & local...

Meady

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I know this is like my third post of this type however I still have yet to be successful in finding what I want. So, if any Canadians here have a LGS that they go to, that doesn't have a web site, it would be highly appreciated if you could get me a phone number. Also, still looking for those Canadian mini web sites.

--Meady :wacko:

well, I have one that I go to on a regular basis (twice a week, Wed. for comics, and Fri. for gaming) - if you want anything, I can work something out with you.

They're a great shop that generally gets anything I ask for within a week, provided their distributor has it in stock. And their distributor stocks quite a bit.

I also have one that's right down the street from my house. I don't like it as much, but the new owner recently set up a miniature rack, and is ordering in more, so I can check there too.

I don't think either of them will ship across Canada (I'm in BC), but ... I will.

PM me if you want to work something out.