Fighting Pirahna

Erion

Got an envelope from Fighting Pirahna with my new decals in it today. By the end of this weeked, provided my mother returns my digital Camera, the first pictures of completed models from my Templars force will be seen online. Glee!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had Fighting Pirannha help create several new decals for me this past year. They have a level of customer service that is head and shoulders above many other businesses. I highly recommend them to anyone interested in getting decals.

I'll try and get some close ups done and post photos too.

Those who were at ReaperCon and Origins will, if they bothered to look at my CAV's, seen my own custom decals from Fighting Piranha. They're very good, and don't cost all that much either, esp with exchange rates :o)

Slight delay on the pictures, BTW. I got the Camera back LATE last night, and tonight I plan a marathon Photo session to get some pics of my painted Exalted minis, Some of that unpainted Pegasus/Technolog CAV Terrain I built, and the section of CAV's I actually managed to get decals on over the weekend.

Look around late tonight, my time, and you shall be rewarded.

Posted on Dec 6 2004, 10:50 AM

Slight delay on the pictures, BTW. I got the Camera back LATE last night, and tonight I plan a marathon Photo session to get some pics of my painted Exalted minis, Some of that unpainted Pegasus/Technolog CAV Terrain I built, and the section of CAV's I actually managed to get decals on over the weekend.

Look around late tonight, my time, and you shall be rewarded.

Tease! :down: