• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We have a Warlord group budding in Austin which is only about an hours drive depending where in San Antonio we are talking about. There is also a chapter of my wargaming club in SA. Bring your toys and we'll get a game or two scheduled when you are settled in.

Dave

Lone Star Historical Miniatures

http://www.lshm.org

Drop by for a virtual visit!!

Tried that before Qwyksilver, but the job will have me bouncing all over the area living in motels. It's pretty difficult to coordinate. Maybe after my wife packs I can go through her luggage and remove things I don't think she needs and sneak my figs into her stuff so she carries them. I don't think she'll mind. What do you think? :devil:

Great, now if I take the job I have to explain to my wife (and partner) whay I can't take certain pieces of field equipment because I need to make room for figs. ::o:

HAY Digger

What are you digging you souund like me back when I did Filed Archeology. Definently bring your figs like Don'tFear said we have a strong wargaming group here in central Texas

Kevin S

Our wargaming club has a very active chapter in Houston. They meet at a game shop called Little Wars. They mostly play historicals but there are two other clubs I know about they are heavily into GW/fantasy. Theres a club that meets at Rice University and the Adeptus Nocturnus club which meets at a game shop called Alpha Centauri. So lots of gaming and gaming choices in the Houston area.

Regards,

Dave

Lone Star Historical Miniatures

http://www.lshm.org

Drop by for a virtual visit!!