WL Data Cards

Sharpes

Hello, I see int he reaper catalougue that you can send in points fromt he blisters to get the stat cards for the warlord game. I have a few figures that dont come with cards. Is this because cards dont exist, or because they are older packaging? Can I send in my points to get cards for figures that didnt come to me with cards in the first place, or just to replace lost or damaged cards?

Thanks

Andy

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I send in my points to get cards for figures that didnt come to me with cards in the first place, or just to replace lost or damaged cards?

You can get any card that is available.

Most of the released Warlord line has a card available; if you do a search in the Reaper store by model number, it will bring up the card if it has been released.

I see the figures, and their pictures, in the store section of the reaper site, but I dont see wether or not they have cards. I have looked at several figures that I know come with cards, but dont see anywhere where it shows it ont he store sight, am I not looking int he right place?

Thanks

Andy

Is this because cards don't exist, or because they are older packaging?

this is older packaging.**

Can I send in my points to get cards for figures that didn't come to me with cards in the first place, or just to replace lost or damaged cards?

yes, you can send them in for any reason to obtain cards.

if you search in the online store you can also purchase the cards. they are found as sets here and singles here.

**at present there are only three Warlord releases with no cards. 14001: Elandaria and 14034: Arganox have both been discontinued. 14051: Janna is the third.

cher ^_^

Here's a question...

Is Reaper going to make any kind of Warlord cards for their Legends line of miniatures?

That is to say there are lots of pretty cool minis that I wouldn't mind using in Warlord that personally I don't think would be fairly represented by the generic Large monster or such type of cards.

Actually, thinking about the Legends line, stay with me now... Why doesn't Reaper just merge the Legends line into Warlord?

I just got a complete set of all the cards presently available and they are very nice. The only suggestion I have and its been made before is to have the back of the card be generic so you can use them as a draw deck rather than having to pick them out of a hat.

Dave

Lone Star Historical Miniatures

http://www.lshm.org

Drop by for a virtual visit!!

The information on Proofs of Purchase can be found in our catalog or on our website at http://www.reapermini.com/?nav=Home&sub=Swag.

Blister cards are worth 1 point; small boxed sets are worth 5 points; and large boxed sets are worth 10 points.

For each 1 POP you send in, you may request up to 5 specific data cards. We will return the cards in the envelope you provide to us.

To redeem your Proofs of Purchase, mail them, with a SASE to:

Reaper Miniatures

Swag Superstore

PO Box 293175

Lewisville TX 75029

Please allow 4 to 6 weeks if requested item is out of stock.

The information on Proofs of Purchase can be found in our catalog or on our website at http://www.reapermini.com/?nav=Home⊂=Swag.

Blister cards are worth 1 point; small boxed sets are worth 5 points; and large boxed sets are worth 10 points.

For each 1 POP you send in, you may request up to 5 specific data cards. We will return the cards in the envelope you provide to us.

To redeem your Proofs of Purchase, mail them, with a SASE to:

Reaper Miniatures

Swag Superstore

PO Box 293175

Lewisville TX 75029

Please allow 4 to 6 weeks if requested item is out of stock.

Is this still valid? I can't find it anywhere on the Reaper website. I just got my Warlord book and lots of swags with nothing to do with them.

Oh what's a SASE? Self-addressed something? :unsure: I guess I'm dumb lol