A WIP and a slight test of the JBS

Jester

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooba Dooba! Never mind this being one sweet mini (how cool is that??! An orc shaman with specks, a vulture rattle and nifty flying wings!) I'm just guessing that this is a Confrontation mini? Personally, I like the wings the best of all. Wicked colours, some fantastic detailing, etc etc. Easily my favorite Jester. Well done!

(Also, a wicked cool little jester logo you got there! A player in a long ago campaign used the sobriquette "The Grinning Devil". His mark was similar, but with a massive grin on the mask. Ahh... the golden days...)

Ok, well the wings are mostly finished, but at this stage it's all about fiddling with the little bits. Here it's the feathers - very colorful ones - attached to the wings. I'm leaving the cleavers NMM until the very very last on this project. But this is where the wings stand as of tonight. Obviously (at least to me) I still need to fiddle around a bit more with the colors and glaze the white swirls a bit more.

Oh well...

post-4-1103351912.jpg

Well, I believe it's more like a collection of feathers from different birds... one added here, another there, etc. Or that's the feel I was going for. And I need to touch them up a bit more... but that'll come in due time. So far I'm 30 hours into the project...

I'm speechless...

Now THAT'S gotta be a first. ::P: