Cav hospital pdf kit

Well, as promised...

I worked on the hospital kit over the break, and got something I'm really pleased with. I'm going to get it online within the week, along with aseembly instructions. The only issue I can't resolve is that it is HUGE- 18" tall when assembled- and so even 150dpi JPEGs of the textures total 2.2Meg! If people don't have a problem with that size I can email it over with the instructions, otherwise I'll be putting onto a website in the next few days. Cheers, RUSS :D

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted a while back about designing some downloadable terrain kits- I've got some big plans for this, but to start I asked what people would like to see, and John suggested the CAV hospital from the illo in the main rules. And here it is! Or will be when I send it to John's site! If you want a copy let me know! :D RUSS
yep, that it is. The original drawing is for a 20 storey monster, which I tried to recreate. I realise this is not to everyone's tastes, so I'm doing some smaller stuff to post later in the week, a barracks base and then a CAV factory/yard. But I also plan to do a series of 20 storey fellers so my hospital isn't lonely... ???