Photo Issues

What is a good camera out there for taking PICS of mini's?

I like how the pics from Reapers gallery comes out. What is this camera?

I have used several cameras now and the issue is sometimes it looks right and the other times I can't get the freakin thing in focus and/or an acurate picture. Its either over exposed, the focus field is too narrow, or just doesn't look like my mini that I am staring at. Some one throw me a bone!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for under $300.

I have been borrowing peoples cameras over and over and that just not cool. It's about time I bite the bullet and buy one. I am just looking for some pretty good close up control and a farely good field of focus. I would like to take some pics much like they have at the reaper gallery.

Well, I've got the SONY Cyber Shot 3.6 Mega Pixel with a Carl Zeiss 10x zoom lens. I got this thing three years ago and it's the only camera I've ever owned. It's got a tons of great features and with the zoom lens I can get in closer than you'd ever want to get on a mini. I have no photography skills, the camera basically tells me what to do. It's as easy as poopin' your pants...

SK

Well, I've got the SONY Cyber Shot 3.6 Mega Pixel with a Carl Zeiss 10x zoom lens. I got this thing three years ago and it's the only camera I've ever owned. It's got a tons of great features and with the zoom lens I can get in closer than you'd ever want to get on a mini. I have no photography skills, the camera basically tells me what to do. It's as easy as poopin' your pants...

SK

Is this what you bought?

Your camera?

Well, I've got the SONY Cyber Shot 3.6 Mega Pixel with a Carl Zeiss 10x zoom lens.  I got this thing three years ago and it's the only camera I've ever owned.  It's got a tons of great features and with the zoom lens I can get in closer than you'd ever want to get on a mini.  I have no photography skills, the camera basically tells me what to do.  It's as easy as poopin' your pants...

SK

Is this what you bought?

Your camera?

It is probably not the right one. It only has a 2x optical zoom (instead of 10x) and makes no mention of Carl Zeiss optics.

My personal choice is my 20 year old Nikon FG with a 28-90mm macro zoom. :lol: As long as you don't mind waiting for processing and then taking the time to scan them in. Which I do, so I use my crappy little Olympus D-380 and ask Ary to clean them up for me. :lol:

It's soooo true, especially with photographic equipment, that you get what you pay for.