Sign in to follow this  
Darkfather

Hi All... Newbie to the boards with question.

Hi to All;

Firstly, I would like to say.. some very nice paintjobs in this forum, Kudo's to all the great painters out there.

Secondly, I, unfortunately, have a question to ask.

Where are all the pics of the Reaper non-combatant/scenery minis? I am an avid user of Dwarven Forge's Master Maze scenery, and have decided to purchase quite a bit of Reaper's minis line to 'dress-up' my DF scenery. I have spent the last few hrs going thropugh this Forum (yes all the way thru all 15 pages of threads), but have only found a handful of corresponding pics for the peices I am purchasing.

Is there a 'gallery' for Reaper minis? If so, could anyone possibly please direct me to it? While my wife and myself are descent enough painters, we both like to see if there are any ... 'official' ... paintjobs of each mini we are about to do. To give anyone who is interested an idea of what minis I am purchasing, the list is basically as follows...

Jade of the Viels

Dancing Girls

Mirari the Seductress

Townsfolk 2

Merchant & Henchmen

Dwarven Brewmeister & Patrons

Altar of Evil

Townsfolk 1

Medievil Sarcophagus

Well of Doom

Townsfolk 3

Jade, Dancing Girl

Urn of Ashes

Pillar of Evil

Pillar of Good

Townsfolk 5

Townsfolk 6

Giant Fungi

Carniverous Fungi

Adventure Accessories

Thanks in advance for any help.

Darkfather

Thankyou for your help.

I have managed to find a few more of the items, this is great, thanks again.

It seems with the Reaper minis (I have chosen) that there aren't any 'official' paintjobs, so my wife and I are going to get started on them over the next couple of days. Hopefully I will be able to post some pics of the finished products.

Again, thankyou.

One of the great things about Reaper is that there is no "Official paintjob". They generally feel that if a mini tells you to paint it purple, who are they to say it is supposed to be red? SOME companies will get prissy about hat kind of thing, but I've even talked to RB about Official color schemes for Warlord armies, and basically - They have a scheme they use for the box covers, but it's not official. It's just one Anne Likes.

I wonder how many people actually would like Official schemes for Warlord? I don't, but I gotta wonder.

The only pink on my Reven will maybe be one fuzzy slipper on one of my Skeeters...with bunny ears.

Blood red, as I bathe in the blood of my fallen foes. Yes.

Pink. NO!

RE: Official army colors. Sure go ahead. I'll just ignore them though :devil:

One of the great things about Reaper is that there is no "Official paintjob".  They generally feel that if a mini tells you to paint it purple, who are they to say it is supposed to be red? 

This is great to hear.

I decided to dig through all my old minis from (litterally) decades ago and found a few interesting peices.

I never realised how many OLD Grenadier & Ral Partha minis I had, I guess I should take some pics....

I found a few others as well that may interest some one. I have a litterally HUGE dragon mini, but it is so old, I have no idea where it came from?! This mini I brushed off (dust/cobwebs etc), and took a few pics of, I will add them to the end of this post, maybe someone will know who this fella is. He would have to be Circa 1985...

Big%20Dragon%20009.jpg

Big%20Dragon%20010.jpg

That's a citadel piece, long out of production. IIRC its the Great Imperial Dragon. I know, I have it too. I bet if you were to sell it on Ebay you'd get some good coin for it...

That was done back when Citadel was a GREAT company...they just don't do 'em like they used to...

Damon.