Jester's Painting Contest

Jester

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm ... Hope that the FLGS finally has Jester in this week. I should have some time between now and the end of the year!

Hehe...that sounds wierd. "Hope they have Jester." ::D:

Now that I think about it, I hope that they have Jester in stock, so I can buy him, take him home, stuff his cracks with greenstuff, and smother him in acrylic paint! Then I'll post pictures of him on the internet.

Hehe... that sounds better. ::P:

Hmmm ... Hope that the FLGS finally has Jester in this week. I should have some time between now and the end of the year!

Hehe...that sounds wierd. "Hope they have Jester." ::D:

Now that I think about it, I hope that they have Jester in stock, so I can buy him, take him home, stuff his cracks with greenstuff, and smother him in acrylic paint! Then I'll post pictures of him on the internet.

Hehe... that sounds better.  ::P:

My FLGS got it in with the rest of the new releases Thursday or Friday of last week. Of course Jester's competition is right in the middle of the painting competition at Genghis Con. I'm going to try and get one done but its going to run second to the stuff I'm trying to finish for the convention.

And yes I have a website and no its not pretty but its main purpose in life is to hold gallery photos so it does the job.

Hehe... that sounds better. ::P:

:blink:

Actually, the image that paragraph brought to my mind was slightly scary.

As usual Albuquerque is way behind the times and Lord Jester is nowhere to be found but I have special ordered him..So hopefully I can get him in time to participate

Thanks for putting on the contest Jester..I know you'll get a bunch of cool entries!

It'll be fun to see what everyone comes up with.