Sign in to follow this  
Jester

Jester's Painting Contest

Hmmm ... Hope that the FLGS finally has Jester in this week. I should have some time between now and the end of the year!

Hehe...that sounds wierd. "Hope they have Jester." ::D:

Now that I think about it, I hope that they have Jester in stock, so I can buy him, take him home, stuff his cracks with greenstuff, and smother him in acrylic paint! Then I'll post pictures of him on the internet.

Hehe... that sounds better. ::P:

5. Prize: Grand prize entry will receive a grab bag of $50.00 worth of miniatures.

So, what is that, like 1/2 of 1 of your painted minis? ::D:

5. Prize: Grand prize entry will receive a grab bag of $50.00 worth of miniatures.

So, what is that, like 1/2 of 1 of your painted minis? ::D:

Unpainted miniatures... UNPAINTED... :lol:

Hmmm ... Hope that the FLGS finally has Jester in this week. I should have some time between now and the end of the year!

Hehe...that sounds wierd. "Hope they have Jester." ::D:

Now that I think about it, I hope that they have Jester in stock, so I can buy him, take him home, stuff his cracks with greenstuff, and smother him in acrylic paint! Then I'll post pictures of him on the internet.

Hehe... that sounds better.  ::P:

My FLGS got it in with the rest of the new releases Thursday or Friday of last week. Of course Jester's competition is right in the middle of the painting competition at Genghis Con. I'm going to try and get one done but its going to run second to the stuff I'm trying to finish for the convention.

And yes I have a website and no its not pretty but its main purpose in life is to hold gallery photos so it does the job.

Hehe... that sounds better. ::P:

:blink:

Actually, the image that paragraph brought to my mind was slightly scary.

I think I may enter, too.

And, Ironically, I am HTML Certified, Microsoft FrontPage Certified, Photoshop Certified, and do not have my own web page. I just tell people this one's mine . . .

I would love to enter this, but don't know any places that sell Reaper minis in my country :wacko:

But this is very generous of you, Jester, so I hope you get good submissions!

Games Plus had the "Lord Jester" minis yesterday. Ibought one, but I have no idea if I'll get it done for a contest.

As usual Albuquerque is way behind the times and Lord Jester is nowhere to be found but I have special ordered him..So hopefully I can get him in time to participate

Thanks for putting on the contest Jester..I know you'll get a bunch of cool entries!

It'll be fun to see what everyone comes up with.