Sign in to follow this  
haldir

Picked up 3 new warlord today

Ok so lola wasn't a Newest release but I wanted to get her for a painting challenge thingee. All I can say Mr Klocke you are awesome, espically in the minute details on Kayla (one of my new favorite minis btw), speakin of her, what has people done with the parchment in her hand? bounty list, scroll, map etc etc. Shad is cool as well, nice studded leather, might try & paint mine a reddish brown or so.

Was gonna buy these with a major orde with Albino Rhino.com but I was Hobbytown today (had to pick up some model paints for my other hobby) & they were there could resist their little suggestions "BUY ME" BUY ME" :)

oh well I guess I can add something else to my order list now   :D

Keep up the great work on the Warlord line & on the DH line as well, now if we had some modern kinda minis (yes bought D20 Modern today as well)

Randy M

I think shad is my fav. mini. either that or elledan swiftbrook.

Right now Elladan is my favorite too.

(I bought three of him... one to convert, one to paint regular and one for a friend).

:D

I've currently only bought Ashkrypt (from the Warlord line) so that I could use her scythe in a conversion with Laurana, Sorceress (2621) as I need a Nerull cleric-type character with a scythe.  I however plan on buying Kyla Bounty Huntress (14025) on Saturday and  plan on turning the parchment in her hand into a bounty notice for a quest I'm writing.

I think shad is my fav. mini. either that or elledan swiftbrook.

Right now Elladan is my favorite too.

(I bought three of him... one to convert, one to paint regular and one for a friend).

:D

gee, your not making minis of all the characters from our eldest son game are you? (i was talking about the converted one.)

Well, I've got the Thain Grimthorn mini already, and had painted him before I joined the game.  It's a shame about the codpeice, though.  I swear, the pewter looks like he's got an iron girder stuffed into his trousers and perpetually giving him a wedgie.

Then again, this is completely off-topic.