LSH's Christmas Gift

Enchantra

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I concur Enchantra, that is a beautiful piece! The sculpy work you did is incredible! Right down to the crysty buns & cinnamon rolls! Excellent! A fantastic idea too! (I bought a plain unfinished little wood box from Michaels to toss Warl into for a friends gift, but after seeing this, I'll have to spend some time on the box too!) Very well done.

Thanks guys, I'm blushing now. :blush: The wonderful thing about boxes is they are so much like a blank canvas that you can do so much with. I have a friend who received from me 5 years ago for Hanukkah a Beaded Tallus and Kippah that I made and I put together a bejeweled box specifically to keep them in. He was afraid to have them out on display for fear something would happen to them.

I really need to move my butt to my studio and paint but my sore stomach from surgery seems to want to keep me firmly planted in my computer chair for the moment.

I tried to do laundry and got promptly scolded by my Father for trying to do things the Doctor doesn't want me doing. "No lifting."

Well the latest Update is that it arrived in SanFrancisco. Whether or not it is in one piece is a different story. Apparently they would not leave it at his door and he instead recieved a note to go pick it up across town. Oddly when I mailed it I said "no signature required," so he could avoid having to go to the Post Office for it. :wacko:

Cross your fingers folks and hope this thing is in one piece.