General: LGS, Club or Home?

Ranzadule

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We mostly play at gameshops. They are centrally located for us and allow us to showcase the game to folks as they come in to shop. After Christmas, I'll have to bug our store owner at the place we play to register at WarlordHQ so we can register the games we play there for the big online campaign game.

Dave

Lone Star Historical Miniatures

http://www.lshm.org

Drop by for a virtual visit!!

Being as I run my FLGS, I usually play there. Before that came about, I played at home or at a friends house. There is a lot to be said for playing in a store. Lots of opponents, lots of community. There's also a lot to be said for playing at home. Much greater control over the environment (i.e. less noise, no annoying but not throw-out-of-store worthy people), and only opponents you really want to play.

-Euthanatos

Well, I have a 4x8 table and terrain at home, which I don't think I've used in 6 months. I mainly play at one of two FLGS, one of which is working with me to get a Warlords night going, and painting workshops for younger players. I also have terrain there in a locker.

-Ryth

To be registered a store must do 2 things. 1) fill out the online form and 2) fax the requested documentation in to Reaper care of Jay. If your store isn't listed it either has not done step 2 or Jay did not receive it and they should try again.

It's really that easy.

To be registered a store must do 2 things. 1) fill out the online form and 2) fax the requested documentation in to Reaper care of Jay. If your store isn't listed it either has not done step 2 or Jay did not receive it and they should try again.

It's really that easy.

Thanks for the Heads up, I'll see what he's done as far as that goes.