• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bwahaaa haa ha Hee

The best news I've heard all day... of course this means I have to get off mah arse finish painting mah CAV models, finish the fluff history for HKI, write a couple stories, and get a new car so I can drive ta Topeka and kick the snot out of the Spartans, the "Altar Boys", and ahhhh... PrefunK's boys (i want to say the Devil's Adovates?).

:devil:

See, this is what I get for actually staying busy with productive tasks instead of obsessing about Reaper stuff.

That'll teach me.

Question One: Are you goiong to redirect the old cavhq.com url to point to the new site?

Question Two: Are all the old links/errata going to be ported over to the new site?

Question Three: After a store registers with the b2b site, how long is the lag before it shows up in the store locater/Battle reports list? I finally got the FLGS owner to get it done yesterday, and buzz has been big as to when we can start reporting games.

• Super Administrators
Should every territory show up as belonging to Malvernis?

That's MercNet.

Question One: Are you goiong to redirect the old cavhq.com url to point to the new site?

Question Two: Are all the old links/errata going to be ported over to the new site?

Question Three: After a store registers with the b2b site, how long is the lag before it shows up in the store locater/Battle reports list? I finally got the FLGS owner to get it done yesterday, and buzz has been big as to when we can start reporting games.

1. Yes.

2. Yes.

3. A few days. Friday, noon, actually. Email me with the name of the store and I'll see what I can do to expedite that process.

kit

Hey, were those balance of power maps made with Profantasy's Fractal Terrains?

Sorry - those were actual satellite geological scans sent to us by the IGS. Scans were made shortly before the determination to build a jump gate in each respective system.

Some goegraphic features may have been changed due to factors beyond the IGS control, including, but not limited to geological activity, warfare, and giant space hamst--wrong game. Sorry.

:devil: