• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay dumb question here as I am sure its listed. I went to report a game Sergei and I played last weekend at my LGS and noticed it wasnt on the list of stores.

Sincethey are already an established Reaper seller and they are listed as my home store on the BL site, do they need to register with b2b still?

Also I read the story, very good and well written. Good job Spartan!

Yea, I love the pic. It's now decorating the computer at my workstation. I'm looking forward to more, maybe something from KODA works? I would like a real war machine to display :devil: . Anyway, great job. ANd ya, the "soon" gave me a good chuckle too.

Yea, I love the pic. It's now decorating the computer at my workstation. I'm looking forward to more, maybe something from KODA works? I would like a real war machine to display :devil: . Anyway, great job. ANd ya, the "soon" gave me a good chuckle too.

How about a Dictator?

Well, those sneaky reaper ninja :ph34r: posted one in the feature download section. Apparently, they like Koda Works too...