Favorite Icecream Flavors.

Enchantra

OK so I'm sitting here after finishing up talking with LSH online for a bit and I get this craving for something sweet. So I hit the freezer. Ahh strawberry icecream. I don't have icecream often so this is a treat. I pull it out and dish myself up a bowl. I give the dog a scoop too, for it is a crime in this house not to give the dog icecream. Mom and Dad spoiled her as a Puppy. Now she hears the freezer door open and she is immediately in the kitchen.

So I put some chocolate syrup on it and some cool whip. Mmm... strawberry.... :blush::wub:

Anyways, what is your favorite icecream flavor?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it's either Bryer's Natural Vanilla with Hershey Syrup, VanChocStraw (good ole dutch ice cream? *heh*) with bananas and syrups (okay, fine, it's a banana split), or maybe it's Butter Pecan... or... sometimes I just seriously crave Bubblegum ice cream with the little chunks of gum in it... and Mint Chocolate Chip, the green kind, not the white... Oooooooh.....

Dang it, now I realize I didn't have ice cream with my birthday cake! *heh*

Jess

Blue Bell Vanilla with cobbler.

Peach or cherry cobbler. Homemade of course.

Otherwise it's gotta be Amy's Sweet Cream with fresh strawberries. Too bad the only others are in San Antonio and Houston.

A list of Amy's Flavors.

Awesome ice cream, if you ever get a chance to have any.

And yes, you read that right. They do have a Guinness (as in the beer) ice cream.

Chocolate Marshmallow. Whatever happened to it? Why is only its pale shadow, Rocky Road, available?

I dig the cookie dough. Ben & Jerry's makes a no-sugar-added strawberry that kicks @$$. Blue Bell produces orange 'n' cream and raspberry 'n' cream that are great, too.

Eskimo Pie makes terrific no-sugar-added cookies 'n' cream on a stick.

Looking at the topic, I now know why Enchantra has 7600+ posts... ::):

SK

Oh yeah, chocolate and peanut butter.

No I haven't attained 7600+ posts by eatting icecream SK. I would be in a world of doodoo if I did that. Thankfully I keep losing weight.

Though I must say some of my conversations with LSH do inspire posts here on the boards. :lol:::D:

mmmmmm....... I have three Blue Bell Natural Vanilla Bean (might have to raid the freezer after thinking about it), Baskin Robbin's Orange Sherbet, and, the bestestest, Marble Slab Sweet Cream with Almonds in a vanilla cone. :wub::wub::wub:

Orchid - Ice Cream Snob :lol:

I've tried Marble Slab's sweet cream...

and Amy's has more flavor, which is why I like it better. If you can find an Amy's around you, O, try it.

Gods, I want some now. :wub:

Oh, and what about Marble Slab's dark Chocolate dipped cones? :wub:

Oooooh! I forgot Cookie Dough and Peanut Butter Cup! *ack*

And, at Friendly's, Vienna Mocha Chunk. Mmmm. Fantastic with warm brownies. (their Mudpie Madness item!)

E> Didn't you know that every time your ice cream drips, a post is made on Reaperboards? *giggle*

Jess

Well, if you;re in the Greater Lowell area, you have to go to a great ice cream place - Kimball's Farm! Home made ice cream at its best. And seriously, get a small or kiddie. My first time there, my wife warned me, but of course, I didn;t listen and got a large. I almost made myself sick by finishing it (I couldn't admit I was wrong of course... ::D:

I love their Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip. Really awesome PB ice cream with chocolate chips. YUM.

If you;re on the south shore...check out Peaceful Meadows in Whitman or Middleboro, MA. Also home made, and better than Kimballs because they are open year round 10AM - 10PM. (Kimballs closes for the winter, which is why it isn't the BEST. My wife and I argue about this). Not only does it also make it's own ice cream, you can go back to the barns and pet the cows, and they will let you watch milkings - great for kids. Cappuchino Chunk is my favorite here.

I used to love Ben and Jerry's Coffee Coffee Buzz Buzz Buzz, but they stopped selling it in pints. You can only get it at a B&J store. None near me. Also loved their limited batch holiday ice cream Festivus. They stopped making that 2 years ago though :grr::grr::grr: