Unreleased Dark Elf Chariot WIP (updated 2/10)

Darkstar

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really neat to see, I seriously need to get hold of a dremel tool could you recomend wich set is best and I would write it down and hopully I can get hold of it this spring I know that the one I need is one that has a cord. ::D:

Cant wait to see this thing put together thanks for taking the time to take pictures and showing us all ::):

Really neat to see, I seriously need to get hold of a dremel tool could you recomend wich set is best and I would write it down and hopully I can get hold of it this spring I know that the one I need is one that has a cord. ::D:

Cant wait to see this thing put together thanks for taking the time to take pictures and showing us all ::):

A good dremel to get is the 400 xp pro I believe is the number.. you can find it on micro marks site.. or at a hardware store.. just remmeber the number 400 and you will get the right one.. the XP pro part I might be remembering wrong though..

(there is only one 400 numbered dremel tool :) )

hahah... ive got a dremel, but its RPM's are way to high to be useable for pewter minis... i tried using mine to cut the base off of something, it started to melt the mini..lol

that also depends on the bits you use.. you use a cutting wheel you definately want to use lower speeds.. if you use diamond bits.. higher speeds are nice.. and no they will not melt your mini :)

-jon

im gonna get one of those little saw blade sets like GW sells..lol

Check out micromark.com they have some awesome mini tools for modeling and miniature work... (they also have the dremel there that you might want to get :) )

-jon

meh, im passed dremels... too much high speed (even in the low speed ones)... i think i may like to stick with manual tools..lol

It really is ALOT easier then you might think... if you can not tell I love my dremel.. I think I am beginning to sound like a commercial hehe