WOTC red and gold dragons

Lady Tam

So, anyone know a place I can locate these dor less than the going e-bay price of 20+ dollars? I don't mind paying 15..but when it gets up around that 25$ mark...then it's out of my price range. So, I was wondering if anyone's local game store had extras for sale at a decent price?

LT

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lady, I see 5 of each of them on Ebay right now all listing for less than $15. Have you been trying to get them for a while and then they do end up routinely closing over $20? I went through the same when I was trying to get a 'Lord Soth', I refused to pay over a certain amount, so I ending up bidding on quite a few of them before the general demand subsided, and then I ended up being high bidder on two of them. It may just require perseverance to get them, how soon did you need those dragons?

try

Kwyjibo Kardz

they may have it, thou they just started carrying the WOTC minis so that set may be too old for them.

Just placed a small order for the Abberation commons/uncommons that I thought were cool or very hard to find a similar type in a metal mini (ie choker) + finally picked up a Gil-Galad LOTR ccg card for my sets!!!!! more than I wanted to pay for a single card but I've had a bugger of a time finding one.

Randy M