Oh this is so funny

Enchantra

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, none of those are my pet peeves.

Putting down the toilet seat, cleaning (which I'd rather do anyway) and trying to come up with an original night out (most museums around here close early anyway) is at the bottom of my list.

As for being there emotionally. That goes both ways. In fact, a lot of those on that list goes both ways in that men need a lot of that just as much as women. If we tell them to call us on Thursday, we should be there to recieve the call. We need to bathe just as much as they do (if I go a day without bathing I know I smell rank). And who's to say the man has to come up with all the dating ideas?

I had posted more but deleted it for brevity. I could rant about some of the men I've dated for pages. Let's just say that there's a lot worse out there. I'd rather sit on the toilet with the seat up than get punched by someone who says he's doing it because he loves me. :grr:

That's why I try to tell SD every day how much I appreciate him. :wub:

Actually, none of those are my pet peeves.

Actually only like one of them is: That would be the shower/grooming thing after I very briefly dated a man who thought a bath once a week was enough. EWWWWWW.

The rest I can live with.

I just mainly posted it because it was funny to read.

I acknowlede that my wife needs the seat down on every visit, while I do only about 25% of the time. However, in the last 3 decades or so, not once have I sat down with the seat still up; from this, I surmise that if it was going to happen, it would have happened by now.

When I was first married, I had the traditional toilet seat conversation with my wife, who took the typical stance. So, to test my theory, I proposed this: we would both put the lid down after every use. If she forgot this rule more than I did, she would have to admit that it wasn't just a "how hard can it be to remember to put the seat down" thing.

After a month, she conceded the loss. But I still, after 187 years of marriage, put the lid down every time.

-Dylan (not housebroken, but quite competent at occasionally breaking the house)

Put the seat down; FOO; I'm not the one with a wet bum. If she doesn't want a wet bum, PUT THE SEAT DOWN!!!

I fully agree. I have the precognition to look at something that I intend on sitting down on. Why can't she. :huh:

--Jeremy, Refuse to be housebroken and in the midde of a divorce. ::(: Hooody Hoo. ::P:

Put the seat down; FOO; I'm not the one with a wet bum. If she doesn't want a wet bum, PUT THE SEAT DOWN!!!

I fully agree. I have the precognition to look at something that I intend on sitting down on. Why can't she. :huh:

--Jeremy, Refuse to be housebroken and in the midde of a divorce. ::(: Hooody Hoo. ::P:

Is there some lesson to be learned here? :unsure:

What I want to know is: Why can't women ever leave the seat UP?

--Froggy, happily housebroken husband.

What I want to know is, how many women have ever thought about the alternative, to the seat always being up? What if men NEVER raised the seat? Roll THAT over a few times and see if they think they can learn to look at the toilet before they try to sit on it....

What I want to know is:  Why can't women ever leave the seat UP?

--Froggy, happily housebroken husband.

What I want to know is, how many women have ever thought about the alternative, to the seat always being up? What if men NEVER raised the seat? Roll THAT over a few times and see if they think they can learn to look at the toilet before they try to sit on it....

Actually when I was semi-residing with my one ex, the toilet seat issue never really bothered me. You could see it walking into the bathroom so you knew if it was up or not and just did what you had to do. My biggest bathroom beef with him was that he decided it was OK to leave the shavings from his goatee (Ghoti sp?) all over the sink almost every morning. He had a white sink, and if I didn't wipe it off when I found it, after a few days it wasn't white anymore. <_< That and leaning up against it to do my hair in the morning with all those shavings on it proved to be not so nice because pulling away, my midsection would be covered in his hair shavings. I got in the habit of wiping it down every morning, something that I felt would have been common courtesy for him to do since it was his hair shavings.