livingminis

Confrontation Lone Wolf

I still think that assassin look better. This is nice but the NMM doesn't seem as good and there are some rather obvious transition lines on this one. Base looks kinda unfinished too. Skin is awesome though!

I love it!

That's a sweet paint job. I think the muted NMM goes with it beautifully. I like the basic base on this because the paint job is really what makes this cool...Can you post the "skintone" recipe in the tip section in the pinned area ...I love the colors!

That's a great sculpt..I haven't even looked at the Rackham website in forever..might have to again after seeing this..I bought some of their figures and tho their sculpts were good they were a little on the flimsey side for a klutz like me so I strayed away from them...I managed to break off swords too easy and the like...so off my fav list they went.

really nice job...yup that's a keeper!

Absolutely love the paint job... hide looks so real... by far the best of the three you posted.

Can't say I care for the sculpt... but you sure made it look as good as possible.

rackham sculpts bore me but awesome paintjob.. the colour scheme really works.. my only criticism is the blade of the sword :poke:

Love the sculpt and the paint job!

I agree the blade looks a little muted for a metal but it fits in with the overall colour palette too.

Sooo Smooth! Very nice... great details. The cloak (in the back) is especially well done. Again, the NMM on the sword is top notch!

The part I like the most is the handle of the long sword (is it a nodachi?)...it looks quite real. I think the blade of the shorter weapon needs something more to distinguish it from the skin tone (which is quite nice as well).