First CAV Mini...

jjpens77

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see you expand over to the CAV world. Hopefully, wont be your last...

Nope...shouldn't be, I have a few more on the workbench to prep up and get done. I think the next one is going to be the Starhawk VI, but I'm kind of disappointed with the cast that I got. Horrific offset casting on the weapon arms! I can't file down that much metal without losing too much detail. Guess I'll have to work around it with a darker paint scheme and highlights that won't show it off too much. :B):

Nice to see you expand over to the CAV world. Hopefully, wont be your last...

Nope...shouldn't be, I have a few more on the workbench to prep up and get done. I think the next one is going to be the Starhawk VI, but I'm kind of disappointed with the cast that I got. Horrific offset casting on the weapon arms! I can't file down that much metal without losing too much detail. Guess I'll have to work around it with a darker paint scheme and highlights that won't show it off too much. :B):

Or, if it really is that bad, contact Reaper. They are good about taking care of their customers....