New greens

kellinator

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, whoever sculpted the models, they all look really cool. I like that none of them look "over the top" fantasy, and all have good dynamic poses... (which to me means the arms are AWAY from the body and the models actually look to be in BALANCED poses).

Nice work again from the sculptors. :poke:

We're not worthy! We're not worthy!

Sorry Sandra, Sorry Werner, I think I have a new favorite sculptor. Whoever assigned the Overlord models to Chaz should get an award for brilliance. Not only are they awesome sculpts, but I think he's nailed the whole feel fo the models dead on! I'm in awe.

I dislike the Dervishes. They wrecked the Nefs for me. They look like native American Indians. They also don't look nimble enough for what they're supposed to be either. Good thing I'm doing a shared Nef army with the bf so I can just make him paint the rest of the Nefs :P

I'm absolutely in love with the warbride! She'll make a dandy addition to my Overlord army. Can't wait! She looks exactly like the Dark Maiden - but better! She totally made my day.