AICOM Minis

DETHSTRYKER

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE release this guy or that Sargent Haan guy. Please! Some of us are dying for 28mm Reaper Sci-fi! Especially if it is set in the CAV universe. Release one or two just to wet our apetite or something. Something to hold us over for the couple of years until AICOM is released... Some of us HATE fantasy and wont buy your mini's because you dont have scifi (other then CAV...) so please please please release something to give us a tast of what is to come. Purdy Pwease? With a cherry? Failing that (which in my heart i know you will... :down: ) Just show us some new pics of figs for that line...

04_07_11_AICOMGrunt2.jpg

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What i would prefer was that Reaper Repost those now missing Pics of the two previous mini's. and while we're at it start a new page for "Future Mini Lines" and have an AICOM dedicated page with all the mini's seen so far PLUS maybe some new ones. Oh and a little info on the upcoming game. In addition, they could release one or two figure like they did for the Warlords line to whet our apetite...

Oh and a little info on the upcoming game. In addition, they could release one or two figure like they did for the Warlords line to whet our apetite...

Well you've seen the "greens". AICOM will most likely be like Warlord and use the R.A.G.E. game engine, but set in the CAV universe. It will be 28mm skirmish scale instead of N scale like CAV is. Now you know as much as we do. ::):

Some of us HATE fantasy and wont buy your mini's because you dont have scifi (other then CAV...)

I really don't enjoy fantasy much either, but if you look at the Reaper lines, lots of their minis work in a Sci-fi setting. I mentioned this in another thread, but the Iron and Onyx Golum make spiffy robots, and many of the Dark Heaven creatures and Monsters are equally fitting meanacing sci-fi troops as well as fantasy ones.

I would love to see more AICOM greens though :B):

Patience, gentlebeings.

We're doing the dry runs on RAGE for sci-fi with CAV 2.0 Beta testing right now.

Once that's done, the effort to convert the system to a 28mm (like Warlord) Sci-fi (Like CAV) game should be less of a task.

Patience? What's that? :huh:

Well, regardless of the status of the game mechanics, I'd like more detail on the future minis as well. Many people by Reaper minis simply to paint and don't even play the games. Also, while I don't yet play Warlord, I do buy tons of Reaper figs for D&D games. I have been waiting ages for cool sci-fi minis for other games like Shadowrun. So far, I have not been at all impressed with other Sci-Fi lines. The best of them are either mediocre or so specific, like 40K, that they don't fit in other games very well.