AICOM Minis

DETHSTRYKER

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been waiting ages for cool sci-fi minis for other games like Shadowrun. So far, I have not been at all impressed with other Sci-Fi lines. The best of them are either mediocre or so specific, like 40K, that they don't fit in other games very well.

How about Copplestone's Future Wars line? Foundry's Street Violence line? VOID militia are pretty good too. All look a little more "near future" than far future, but they're all pretty good I think.

There really is no take to give, AICOMM is set for release after CAV2 which is what is being worked on now.

Trust me some of us want to see it as soon as possible as well, but we can only do so much.

Mad Pat

Besides which, CAV2, when released, will begin setting the stage for AICOM with the state of the Galaxy.

Correct me if I'm wrong, Pat, but in a sense, some of what is needed for AICOM is being worked on right now as part of the CAV2 project.

...but only after you fix the pose - you either need a visual sight picture or you don't. If you do, then put the sight in front of the eye. If you don't, then straighten the neck.

I dunno, I'm ok with him looking down the side of the gun.. perhaps he's just recently been issued an uplink from the guns camera to his visor...

Rgds,

...PLEASE release this guy...

...but only after you fix the pose - you either need a visual sight picture or you don't. If you do, then put the sight in front of the eye. If you don't, then straighten the neck.

True. First the carrying handle is too far back. There is no stock to counter balance it. It could be easily fixed if the carrying handle was based on a Picatinny/Weaver rail system. Then again if that were the case why not mont an Aimpoint M68 or EOtech HWS systems on it (or the futuristic equivilent).* As it is, he seems to be checking the barrel to make sure it isn't warped. Still it can be easily fixed.

*I'm a gun enthusiast an a proud member of the NRA. I also have a lot of military hardware for sport and show. And the military training to use it (Tankers all the way!). :;): PM if ya want to see them...