Spring 2005 Mini Exchange

Mine is all packaged up and ready for the mail tomorrow...

I can't say it's as finished as I would like it to be, but it'll have to do. I took pictures yet my memory card reader decided to die on me right when I really needed it. :blink: I'll find out how they look when I buy a new one in the next day or so.

Question.. can we post pictures (without giving away who gets it) before the mini is received or should we wait?

Wait, patience is a virtue, or so I have heard :poke:

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know personally, I would prefer to receive my mini in hand before I saw pictures of it posted online. There is a huge surprise factor about getting that box from someone and the anticipation as it arrives. Posting pics beforehand can kill all of that.

I know personally, I would prefer to receive my mini in hand before I saw pictures of it posted online. There is a huge surprise factor about getting that box from someone and the anticipation as it arrives. Posting pics beforehand can kill all of that.

I completely agree! ^_^

I received my mini today from Qwyksilver. It was a very welcomed site. I've kind of been putting my mini painting on the back burner lately. I'll have to get a picture of it posted. Hopefully I'll have time either tonight or tomorrow. Hey Qwyksilver. How'd you know I like hobbits/halflings? I'm sitting it on the shelf with my other mini exchanges. Great looking mini. Looking forward to future exchanges. Thanks again Digital M for setting this one up. Now back to lurk mode.........

WTWest

Mine is all packaged up and ready for the mail tomorrow...

I can't say it's as finished as I would like it to be, but it'll have to do.  I took pictures yet my memory card reader decided to die on me right when I really needed it.  :blink:  I'll find out how they look when I buy a new one in the next day or so.   

Question.. can we post pictures (without giving away who gets it) before the mini is received or should we wait?

Wait, patience is a virtue, or so I have heard :poke:

I just got mine from chesme. Let me first say that it rocks. I had no idea what I would be getting. This will get playtime in my home game.

Second, I'm glad you didn't post the pictures before I got it. It was fun opening it, not knowing what I was getting.

I will participate in this again. It was fun sending one of my works to someone else and getting their feedback. As was getting someone else's work on a piece I hadn't been interested in before. Now, I can see how that mini was cool. ::D:

I received my mini from Humansquish here at the office today. She's a sweet little corrupted elf in a fetching red, purple and gold ensemble! Actually, judging by the punching dagger and the vicious-looking sword, she's most likely not that sweet at all, but she does look great!

I don't have a digital camera, so I'm hoping he does and will post some pics.

Thanks, 'Squish!