Spring 2005 Mini Exchange

Digital M@

Just a note since it's been a month since the due date, I have still not received a mini or heard from my "partner".

Right now I'm 0 for 3 in the exchanges...

I sent a message off to him. Friends on the boards have not forgotton you, I did receive a message volunteering to paint one for you.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, If there are no objections I'll offer to organize it, I don't think it will be all that time consuming, I'll post a shout out over the next couple days and give you all a way of contacting me with your information.

I'd be looking at a date of August 15th deadline to sign up, and a November 15th date to have your mini sent out fully painted.

If i'm stepping on anyones toes by taking this initiative just let me know.

I wanted to give a few days in order for people to reply and I was not disappointed. We had a few people finish up their minis and are shipping them to their partners, a few other participants came forward and said they had not received a miniature yet and a mob of volunteers to help with the painting. In the end, we only had two people who needed a step partner to share some love with them. I assigned each volunteer a number a rolled a dice to determine who I would assign. In the end both miniless ::(: people have new partners ready to step up and share.

Thanks again to everyone who participated and a special thanks to all those who volunteered to help out your brothers in painting.

M@