Spring 2005 Mini Exchange

Digital M@

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I soooo wish I could partake in this. It sounds really fun. (never participated in a mini exchange before if you haven't guessed) Oh well, maybe next time... :down:

*poke* Come on, sign up. ^_^

It's also my first exchange - and it will be most likely also be the first time I'll paint a non-mechanical miniature. ^^;

We have had another little burst of activity and signups this weekend.  I am looking forward to putting this together.  I will probably get assignments out before the 15th because I am going to Mexico for a week on the 16th and don't like to cut things that close.

Mexico..Holiday Matt,....oh, how nice!

I'm sooo Jealous!

Holiday..wow what would that be like??? I think it's been so long since I've had a vacation I've forgotten what it would be like... ::(:

HAVE TONS OF FUN!

Can't wait to get assignment (s) I'm here if you're miss matched or someone can't finish for some reason or another... I hate cutting things so close as well I understand...So why don't you make the last sign up day around the 5th so in case you're swamped with last minute participants you have enough time to get orginized..For some reason this Thread isn't as "well read" as the other it seems but, it might just be me. Since they've made Exchanges it's own catagory instead of having it in the Reaper news area like it was before...

I doubt anyone would blame you for that!

But:

They would blame you for not posting pics of your holiday ::P:

First lets start with news: I am still accepting new people and get a few each day. I have sent PMs back to everyone saying something to the effect of Thanks for joingin, assignmentents will be out by 3/15..... If you did not receive on of these from me let me know. I have double checked and every one who PMed me is on my list, but I don't want anyone left out.

Second, my trip to Mexico is a work trip :rolleyes: It is a national sales meeting held at a four star resort. Do not hate me for this, but my wife can't go because she is too pregnant, and I am looking forward to sleeping in a giant bed without her crowding me out and stealing my covers.

I feel so...so...invisible! Like those days I'm driving and everyone cuts me off as if my car isn't even on the road... ::P:

Actually, sometimes I feel like I'm the kiss of death for threads...nearly every time I post in a thread it just dies, like, instantly ::P:

Heather

I feel so...so...invisible!  Like those days I'm driving and everyone cuts me off as if my car isn't even on the road...  ::P:

Actually, sometimes I feel like I'm the kiss of death for threads...nearly every time I post in a thread it just dies, like, instantly ::P:

Heather

:lol::lol:

I know that feeling, suffered it for a while a ways back..........it goes away ........eventually :devil::upside:

Orchid - in lurk mode recently for some reason, but painting and watching her pm's

OK, the official list of participants are as follows

Anastrianna

Aphrella

Ardice

Battle Mountain Minis

Baushi

Bluejenna

Brumbor

Chesme

Dragon Snack

Dresch

Dude

Faraday 77

Firstlevelfighter

Fuzzy Izmit

Ghost Rider

Heisler

Herr OberFroschmeister

Human Squish

JoeGKushner

Kelcore

Liana Winsauer

Orchid_Noir

Prophet118

Qwyksilver

Rex Lyver

Ron Winsauer

Spiritual Excorcist

Skavenbabe

Tatsu

TheFallen

twiztidjuggalo

Valloa

Vil-Hararn

Wtwest

Yojimbo

Zingzig

That should be 36 participants. Again, if you do not see your name and had contacted me, please let me know immediately.