Spring 2005 Mini Exchange

Digital M@

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im still trying to find just the right mini to do... haha

will probably do a quick order sometime in the next few days.. im not thrilled with any of the minis i have right now for the exchange... although,... i do have a possibility..lol

Alright you slackers, the first mini is already finished!  So when are the rest of you gonna be done ::P:

Soon. ::P:

Intelligence gathering on my vic... erm, exchange partner has been concluded ( :ph34r: ) and I'm now in the process of choosing the 'right' mini.

Alright you slackers, the first mini is already finished! So when are the rest of you gonna be done ::P:

I, too, am in the process of finding just the right mini. You can't rush this kind of a masterpiece! (unless you're Jester...) ::P:

Well im proud to say that im now the proud owner of a tree ent Jedi. i dont know what else to call him. but he is SWEETTT. Frosh painted him for me and i recieved him today!!. I will b posting pics in the show off l8r today or tomorrow. THANKS FROSH!!. this guy is way cool and way tiny. looks like a tree ent holding a lightsaber. and the best part is its a blue saber. ::D: frosh if youve got a name for him already or what he really is let me know.

thanks again.

Woot! I've done it! I"ve picked out a figure. Kind of...Yeah, so I think I'll be a little while before mine goes in the mail. Good thing I have a couple of months... Now to start on colour scheme.... <considers the mini in question>

Yeah, I know I didn't need to post this, but I was feeling left out with all those other two finished already.... ;)

Heather