Spring 2005 Mini Exchange

Digital M@

Woot! I've done it! I"ve picked out a figure. Kind of...Yeah, so I think I'll be a little while before mine goes in the mail. Good thing I have a couple of months... Now to start on colour scheme.... <considers the mini in question>

Yeah, I know I didn't need to post this, but I was feeling left out with all those other two finished already.... ;)

Heather

Knowing is half the battle :poke::rolleyes:

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Woot! I've done it! I"ve picked out a figure.  Kind of...Yeah, so I think I'll be a little while before mine goes in the mail.  Good thing I have a couple of months...  Now to start on colour scheme.... <considers the mini in question>

Yeah, I know I didn't need to post this, but I was feeling left out with all those other two finished already.... ;)

Heather

Knowing is half the battle :poke::rolleyes:

Yooooooo JOE!

Bah! I missed this one. Ah well.

New to the forums (been lurking here and there a bit) but I never really came on in but made the decision to the other day.

Well, I shot Digital ME off a PM before reading the whole thread, so go ahead and toss that one out the door sir. I guess I'll catch up on the next one when ya'll manage it.

I got another good chunk done on mine yesterday morning, a lot more than I figured on, in fact. I'm about half done.

Some more color/effect experiments to try tonight on spare bits and pieces since my first one turned out really well, then on to the next major section.

Still trying to figure out what I'm going to do for basing, though...