Sign in to follow this  
Digital M@

Spring 2005 Mini Exchange

Mailed mine on Saturday morning, so it should arrive this week.

For shipping, I put my mini between 2 pieces of ~1" thick foam. By compacting the foam a little bit, I squeezed it into a small plastic box I had. Finally, I went to the post office and used one of their padded envelopes. Envelope and stamps cost about $2.00. Not that bad.

Well I finished my exchange mini tonight. I combined two things at once. I did the speed paint(mini of my choice of course) and mini exchange. I started at 5:30 PM and finished at around 8:00 PM. I had a great time painting this mini. I'm planning on shipping it tomorrow. Hope the receiver likes it. Now what should my next project be..... I've painted 4 minis in the last 2 weeks, not bad after a 4 month break. Looking forward to the next exchange! Thanks to Digital M for setting this up and coordinating this event.

WTWest :devil:

I finally pick a good mini...get it through mailorder... and now it's too cold/wet to prime!

ARGH!

I'm so excited to start painting, but the weather refuses to work with me.

I'll never get use to these northern winters/should be springs. :grr:

- Ches

well, i got to do some more painting today on the mini... its coming along nicely, im basically just touching up areas... im going to take a few pics of it when im done, then mail it off.... this way if my victim doesnt have a camera ive got it covered..lol

An exchange mini arrived for me yesterday. Norrin Silverbeard (2503) was recovered from a rather large box on the doorstep. No note just a name W.T. West, not quite sure who that is on the boards here. Thanks a bunch! You did a terrific job on him. I'll see if I can't get a picture or two posted of him.

If I had read all the posts here I would have seen that this is indeed wtwest on the forums. ::D:

Edited by Heisler

Well almost done. ^_^ all thats left is dark lining, hair, weapon and finishing up the base. hope the person is pleased. ive got about 36 hours invested in him as of now. 2 failed bases :angry: and wrong color combo. but its close!! just a couple more weeks. 6 day work week stinks btw. had to start madatory overtime just after i recieved my reciepiant.

Well stayed up extra late last night/early this morning and finished my piece will be in the mail this up coming week. soonest i can get to post office is probably Sat.

photos taken but wont post until mini is recieved! total paint time around 50 hrs or so. wanted it to be extra special.

Just mailed my exchange mini today - I have some pics, but hopefully the recipient takes better pictures than I do.... :blush:

Just mailed my exchange mini today - I have some pics, but hopefully the recipient takes better pictures than I do.... :blush:

Arrived yesterday and is really neat! I'll nudge Dracos to get pictures for me, he's the photographer of the family.

I like the dice bag, as padding too. ::P: