First attempt at Pretty.

dargrin

Ok, here it is my work in progress.

I can do everything, gross, gory, ugly but not pretty. I am doing this for a lady in my office. I really want it to look good But I have no fashion sence at all. In other words does she look pretty? What I don't want is her looking like she should be in a brothel.

post-4-1108154364.jpg

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My two cents; looking good, she looks noble, like a princess. I think you did what you set out to do. It just needs the finishing shading and highlighting; especially on the face.

Yea. She is still a work in progress.

I have stripped this mini (no jokes please) twice already today because of everytime I think I get a color I like I end up saying to my self "This sux"

Looking great to me. Love the color selection and the spotted fuzzy cuffs.

You (being one, not *you* personally) are always your own worst critic - this model looks good really extremly close up (compare it's size on your screen to the model) - so at actual size, I'm sure it's brilliant :)

I give it a "boo yeah!"

ArmyGuys.gif

hehe.. still not tired of that yet.

That's fantastic, SR...

As for the mini, Yeah... I think it's gettin' 'pretty'. As was mentioned before, the color choices are good... just needs some spit and polish.

(Umm... not actual spit... that's a Metaphor)

Unless you are a brush-licker, then it is actual spit. ::P:

I think the color choices are looking good. Once the shading and highlighting are done, I think you'll have a fine looking mini.

I think she is looking good too, I'm looking forward to seeing her when you have more shading done. ::P:

By the way, I know just how you feel--I'm the master at painting disgusting monsters with big pimples and huge tumors, ugly, scary faces and long yellow teeth. Those pretty minis just scare me! :poke:

I did this for two reasons.

The first (most importantly) there is this lady has gone above and beyond helping people in my office and she asked me to paint something for her. She chose the fig herself. Colors where also chosen by her.

The second was that I have never tried it before. Good to expand your horizons sometimes. And this kind of forced me too. ::D: