Mil-netters Vs. Reaper Peeps

Saint of Sinners

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeee now the problem is that Sooners are from Oklahoma, which is a fine state, just not where we are from. We are from Texas, home of Texas A&M, University of Texas and several other fine schools, none of which are the OU Sooners.

Now if you Mil-Net Kansas boys want to call yourself the Wildcats thats fine, but you may call us the Reaper Folks, The Grim Reapers, or even Your benevolent overlords.

:B):

Mad Pat

Seeee now the problem is that Sooners are from Oklahoma, which is a fine state, just not where we are from. We are from Texas, home of Texas A&M, University of Texas and several other fine schools, none of which are the OU Sooners.

Now if you Mil-Net Kansas boys want to call yourself the Wildcats thats fine, but you may call us the Reaper Folks, The Grim Reapers, or even Your benevolent overlords.

Mad Pat

I kinda like "God-Kings" . . . it's got a certain ring to it . . . :poke:

Seeee now the problem is that Sooners are from Oklahoma, which is a fine state, just not where we are from.  We are from Texas, home of Texas A&M, University of Texas and several other fine schools, none of which are the OU Sooners.

Mad Pat

I kinda like "God-Kings" . . . it's got a certain ring to it . . . :poke:

Yeah, whatever Sokar-boy. Put down the John Norman novels and join us back here in "reality". ::P:

So with Cher out, who's Reaper's third?

Right now Lady Storm has been nice enough to schedual me as doing a event for the time slot of the game, but all the other reaper folks will be working the convention. sooooo it may be just Litch and I against the three of you. But i guess thats more fair in the long run.

Mad Pat.

sooooo it may be just Litch and I against the three of you. But i guess thats more fair in the long run.

Whatever helps you sleep. :lol:

No, it's not fair at all. Two people can coordinate their efforts better than three. Unless of course you two are staying with the 2,000 points per player. :lol:

FOr me, the more important question is the table and terrain. Bryan, you gonna let me bring up my 6x8 table and set it up back in the big room near the inventory area next to where the paint and take was last year?

Or if we are stuck to one of the 4x8s up front, at least tell us what the table terrain will be so we can try to start organizing our forces...

Dude we would love to have your table, but we are not going to have the room to set it up at all. The game will be played on a standard 4*8

We have to work with what we have sense they are being nice enough to make this a scheduled event.

We have not picked a third, and we may not have one till closer to the event.

Mad Pat

Dude we would love to have your table, but we are not going to have the room to set it up at all. The game will be played on a standard 4*8

We have to work with what we have sense they are being nice enough to make this a scheduled event.

We have not picked a third, and we may not have one till closer to the event.

Mad Pat

hmmmm...

It sounds like Pattie is plannin' a late entry ringer :poke: Either that or all the ReaperPeeps are afraid of Mil-Net :B):

On to other business... Are we going with random terrain on the table then?