Mil-netters Vs. Reaper Peeps

Saint of Sinners

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First off let me recap the events for those that don't remember or who weren't there for this last year.

It all began with Mad Pat, representing Team Reaper, unable to find anyone willing to side with him against me, PreFUNk, and Spartan also known as Team Mil-Net. What was our poor Patti Cake to do? Why, what any "yachting enthusiast" would do! Use treachery and deceit :angry: With his fellow conspirator, Lady Storm, scheduled our match for Sunday morning... oh and just happen to NOT tell Team Mil-Net. So while our beloved heroes were nursing their hang-overs from the previous night's ShinerCon, the villainous Pat was proclaiming his victory over on the Mil-Net boards! And to add insult to injury, claimed a laurel for the victory at Reaper Games!

This treachery shall not go unanswered :grr:

If you all want to hold a match, (note I did not say rematch since no actual game was played) please reference this post, as this match falls under our definition of "Grudge Match" that we have tables set aside for.

Remember people involved in working the show have the responsibility to perform their expected tasks and fitting in a match may or may not be possible, but table space is available.

Perhaps well just bring a protable table and play during ShinerCon that way you have no excuses about hang overs.

We shall see, let me see what my RCon schedual is going to look like over all.

Mad Pat

bah needing team mates...I had a team mate, and never mind the 2k worth of whispers.

Perhaps well just bring a protable table and play during ShinerCon that way you have no excuses about hang overs.

We shall see, let me see what my RCon schedual is going to look like over all.

Mad Pat

bah needing team mates...I had a team mate, and never mind the 2k worth of whispers.

I thought it was 6k worth of whispers

Oh geeeez... It was proclaimed a draw.. remember??

Oh yeah that's why we also got laurels for RCon '05... wait a second... no we didn't. It was just Pat.

We are all aware of where yer allegiance lies Mr. Spartan. So how much pewter can you buy with 30 pieces of silver :rock:

A LOT ::D: