Sign in to follow this  
:0)

One big frog!

This guy was pretty fun to paint. I tried using brown for a basecoat for the green skin this time, and added 2-3 greens and yellow into the mix.

Once again, the water was made by drybrushing blues and greens, varnishing and applying Testor's Plastic glue.

Excellent piece. The face in the water, is that a head from aonther piece, or is the freehand onto the base? At this angle I can t tell if its breaking the surface of the water or not. Either way, it is a really nice touch.

Fallen

I love the head coming out of the water. I almost didn't catch it at first and then all of a sudden I noticed these eyes looking back at me.

Who makes this frog.  I would love to pull that out on a halfling character :devil:

It's GW's Slann Mage Priest. It comes with a kick butt hovering chair too. It's one of the few GW mini's that both is detailed (the chair), good looking, and worth the price.

Slann Mage Priest

Who makes this frog. I would love to pull that out on a halfling character :devil:

You can seperately order the Slann by himself for $10. Nifty figure. His palanquin is awful, though. It is very miscast where the fly stand should go, so it looks like the palanquin is doing an arial dive almost.

Who makes this frog.  I would love to pull that out on a halfling character :devil:

You can seperately order the Slann by himself for $10. Nifty figure. His palanquin is awful, though. It is very miscast where the fly stand should go, so it looks like the palanquin is doing an arial dive almost.

Yours did that too? Where, instead of a striaght hole in, the hole is like 45 degrees to the side? I thought that was just mine. GW weiners!!! I fixed mine though with just super glue and a little time. I think the chair is worth it though.

Great work!

10 for a slann is not bad at all, thats a deal on the level of 50 bases slotta for 5 bux.

The Undead one is only 12 without throne.

http://store.us.games-workshop.com/storefr...ze=A&Img=250204

I may have to give the mail order troll a call tonight!

EDIT: I'll stop by my UFLGWS to see if instore orders skip shipping fee. 8%Sales tax is better than 8 bux to ship those two.