Minis You Would Like To See Part II

Kheprera

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's another vote for an ankheg. make it a bit smaller than your cavern crawler, or perhaps make it only the front half rising from a hole in the ground like your (cave worm??).

Also, as long as you're doing 'normal' animals, how about a hippo in a river, just cast from the water line up; a crocodile - again just the part you can see above water.

And a couple dead "prey" animals to lay around a waterhole. I know, it's kind of morbid, but I like to use a good bit of scary scenery to set the tone for a key encounter.

Also, goblin riders on goblin wolves (I call them barghests too) would work for gobbo cavalry. But if you really want cool, you gotta go with a goblin on a moose. A great, majestic moose.

Okay so the moose thing is a joke. I have no use for a moose in my game. honest.

But I do want more gnomes, including some smaller than average gnomes who aren't wizards. A good ranger or rogue would do nicely.

Dwarf Women do not have beards. Gimli and Tolkien were only pulling your leg.

I need some halflings with boots on. Hobbits are god, but I have plenty for now.

If you don't care to make your own furniture and household props, can you start carrying stuff in your store from another company that produces goodies up to your standards?

How about more dungeon tools: like say, a razor pendulum; a clockwork eviserator; a peculiar gizmo that would make Lovecraft proud, and could perform any number of nasty duties according to the imagination of those who see it....?

And hey, can you make us a good, large or huge spider? Maybe a sword spider and a phase spider. (No spindly legs to go flying off in the middle of the game table however.)

Also, goblin riders on goblin wolves (I call them barghests too) would work for gobbo cavalry. But if you really want cool, you gotta go with a goblin on a moose. A great, majestic moose.

Okay so the moose thing is a joke. I have no use for a moose in my game. honest.

NO! NO! NO!

A moose, especially a large and majestic one, would be ideal!

MOOSE! MOOSE! MOOSE! MOOSE! MOOSE!

Aaaand a non-undead Egyptian Chariot and team.

And some aquatic humanoids to go with the aquatic familiars. :wub:

And another big dragon. Bigger than the rest. A five headed Tiamat style one, even.

And if you could get the licensing, some Yu-Gi-Oh minis would rock, particularly the Great Leviathan and the dragons.

Dwarf Women do not have beards. Gimli and Tolkien were only pulling your leg.

What is the deal with people (mostly guys, it seems) being so freaked out about dwarf women with beards? Get over it! ::D:

I'd like to see some figs usable as PC races from the Eberron setting. "Constructs", "werefolk", and "shapeshifters" of some sort. And maybe some more figures with the same style as the Daria, Psion figure Sandy Garrity did not too long ago, for use as the kalashtar.

I'd like to see some figs usable as PC races from the Eberron setting. "Constructs", "werefolk", and "shapeshifters" of some sort. And maybe some more figures with the same style as the Daria, Psion figure Sandy Garrity did not too long ago, for use as the kalashtar.

Ya, I need a Kalashtar Soulknive without shield and breasts. ;)

Iain.

More packs like Kobolds, Astral Reavers, Derro. Characterful small groups of a certain race.

And in those packs I'd like to see some Egyptian/desert themed metahumans like elves, dwarves, gnomes ... that would be suitable for anything like Al-Qadim, Dark Sun or Hamunaptra. Maybe one fighter, one rogue/expert and one spell caster and a mix of males and females. Seems like limited risk packs. Also could do the same for a construct race (soulmechs/warforged).

Iain.

A pack of newer Goblins with spear, golbins with bows, and goblins with melee weapons would be great. But I bet we'll see them in the Warlord line if not as part of the Dark Heaven one.

Those Derro Rock, Iagree it would be terrific to see other races packaged like this (one leader blister and one grunt type blister): Kuo-Toa, Kobolds, Troglodytes, Hobgolbins (Make them look mean!), Drow, Illithids, etc...

THis idea is great, and it works perfectly for Roleplaying and for building generic Warlord armies.