Minis You Would Like To See Part II

Kheprera

Nearly all of the Werner Klocke Elves would be appropriate. No offence but i see it being pretty hard to sculpt a Good 'Dark Elf' specifically and make it look anything but just another elf.

Especially when one keeps in mind that even that in alot of the fluff Dark Elf equipment becomes rendered useless after exposure to sunlight for a while. So a surface Dark Elf would likely be dressed like any other.

Just use the tons of elves Reaper has.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to see more realistically armored females some great images

can be found in the Artesia comics and the picture of The Lady on the cover of

She is the Darkness, a Black Company novel. Also Fenryll makes an

interesting assemble to your preference male paladin and great looking

female paladins.

So, I'll start off the new thread I guess.

MOOSE!

Seriously, I can see a need for more normal animals. Moose, cows (you know, for launching from catapults), giraffe, crocs.

a moose you say? a 28mm heroic scale moose in green putty?

don't have one....

but I got one in red :)smredbull.jpg

I think the general idea for a de-eviled drow would a) a slutty revealing outfit (ok which is pretty much most female minis and B) most importantly additude. The pose and facial expression should be more aggressive then a surface elf. Arnise would make a good de-eviled dark elf warrior while Selwyn wouldn't.

And as for a spider motiff, I think most de-eviled drow would want to stay away from any regilious icons connected to evil.

Personally I'd like to see some Dark elves with a snake motiff... I miss the Scarred Lands :down:

How about casualties in all races? No one really makes dead bodies except the Mordhiem game, but that's so rare and hard to find save for on the net. I'm thinking one or two dead bodies of each race.

I would like to see more "giant" scale mini's like the brand new hill giant green that is put out. Mini's about the size of dragons, or a bit smaller, that are things other then dragons. Giants for sure, but maybe some epic heros and such. If Reaper ran with the idea, they could do a whole line of giant scale monsters, or at least do occasional box sets like they do with dragons.

I still want to see some box sets of deities. Egyptian, Greek, Roman, Sumerian, Babylonian, Aztec, Mayan, Incan, Norse, American Indian, African... think of the possibilities. :wub:

I still want to see some box sets of deities. Egyptian, Greek, Roman, Sumerian, Babylonian, Aztec, Mayan, Incan, Norse, American Indian, African... think of the possibilities. :wub:

I like this idea, because the figures can doubles as priests and priestesses of those gods. Start with Egyptian then Greco-Roman ...

Iain.

I think the general idea for a de-eviled drow would a) a slutty revealing outfit (ok which is pretty much most female minis and B) most importantly additude. The pose and facial expression should be more aggressive then a surface elf. Arnise would make a good de-eviled dark elf warrior while Selwyn wouldn't.

And as for a spider motiff, I think most de-eviled drow would want to stay away from any regilious icons connected to evil.

Personally I'd like to see some Dark elves with a snake motiff... I miss the Scarred Lands :down:

thanks for all the input (everyone who commented on this idea).. i hope someone out there listens! but i will try other elves for a proper mini.

I think I already said this in an earlier post, but some barbaric elves would be awesome. I'm in love with the Xen'drik drow from the Eberron setting. :blush:

Just an observation: while I really love some of the action poses that are showing up, they're a little awkward for people like me who buy minis mainly for roleplaying purposes. It's a bit distracting to have a mini out on the table that's lunging forward or twisting wildly, or wearing a huge billowing cloak.

I wouldn't want you good folks at Reaper to stop doing those kinds of figures, but just don't get carried away, 'kay? ^_^

It's a bit distracting to have a mini out on the table that's lunging forward or twisting wildly, or wearing a huge billowing cloak.

Seconded. It's not just distracting, but those lunging/twisting/one-legged leaping types are hard to move around a crowded 25mm battlemat. Get into a nasty packed fight and you get figures locking together.

So the occasional guy standing with sword tip down "at rest" is handy to have...