Minis You Would Like To See Part II

Kheprera

Duels - two models per blister, fighting each other.

Elf vs dark elf. Dwarf vs troll. Vampire vs priest.

Two sorcerers during short, but eventfull fireball war.

Harpy or other winged monster attacking from air.

and it would be a great thing, if those models can be used separately.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Duels - two models per blister, fighting each other.

Elf vs dark elf. Dwarf vs troll. Vampire vs priest.

Two sorcerers during short, but eventfull fireball war.

Harpy or other winged monster attacking from air.

and it would be a great thing, if those models can be used separately.

Ooooooh, I love that idea.

Have you ever looked at the bases for Stern Kestrelman and Gastaroth? I believe those two are designed to fit together for the look you're going for. You can kind of see it on these versions than Anne painted:

http://www.reapermini.com/gallery/2700range?page=2

More swashbucklers and pirates. Yes, I have most of the ones that are out, but I was making my character for Eberron and I decided to get a buckler and then went looking for a mini ... and found out humans with bucklers are very well represented by Reaper. Who is going to battle the undead pirates?!?

Iain.

I'd like:

A 25mm non-holiday Sophie.

A kid without mom attached. The villan in my DnD campain (That my username is named after) is a demon's spirit using a kid's body, and after the PCs defeat him, I want him to split into man and demon, the demon leaves, and the man shrinks from adult back to kid.

A guy on his knees, yelling out in pain, with his sword and shield dropped on the ground. A mind flayer behind him, with its tentacles in his head, sucking out his brains.

Sci-fi minis. Not CAV, my d20 future campaign has the players outside of their mechs most of the time.

I'd like:

A 25mm non-holiday Sophie.

A kid without mom attached. The villan in my DnD campain (That my username is named after) is a demon's spirit using a kid's body, and after the PCs defeat him, I want him to split into man and demon, the demon leaves, and the man shrinks from adult back to kid.

A guy on his knees, yelling out in pain, with his sword and shield dropped on the ground. A mind flayer behind him, with its tentacles in his head, sucking out his brains.

Sci-fi minis. Not CAV, my d20 future campaign has the players outside of their mechs most of the time.

The ReaperCon Sophies (limited edition and you just missed getting the 2005 Cowgirl version by two weeks) are 25mm non-holiday versions. Keep an eye out next May for next years limited edition con Sophie (or keep an eye on Ebay for some of this years coming out).

As for the Sci-Fi, AICOM is due out "soonish." Maybe one of the Official ReaperPeeps can give you a more accurate timeline, but those are SciFi, non-CAV figures.

Accualy, I used the 2004 holiday Sophie in my DnD games once. The players were told a legend of a powerful scububus named "The Reaper" in honor of you guys. She was sleeping for an eternity in a powerful artifact called the Dragon Throne. When the PCs accually got there, I used 2004 holiday Soph as The Reaper on the Dragon Throne(The sleigh).

The convention Sophie this year was up for sale online at the Reaper store during the duration of the con only. Chances are this will happen again next year, so even if you can't make it, you can order the ReaperCon Sophie during the con weekend. ^_^

Although more Sophie is always desirable. I'm still waiting on my Sophie Plushie. :wub: Cthulhu has one, Sophie should, too.

Dwarven monk

Riding Lizards/Raptors (with or without riders - I'll Convert em)

War Baboons (baboons with primitive weapons)

Wardogs

A Bear

more Skoli - preferably with a Warlord Faction Book ::D: , but we at least need the Giant Scorpion rider

And, of course

The AI Comm minis in pewter

Is that anything like the Rockettes?

Kenzerco put out a d20 supplement called "Stealth and Style" about the Basarin Dancer. One of the great pictures is a ballerina looking woman doing a high kick to someones face.

My vision of the female half-orc monk is not a fancy ballerina type-she's more like a Thai kickboxer type.