Minis You Would Like To See Part II

Kheprera

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spike I have joined your crusade to get at least 1 Female Half Orc Barbarian. It is a must! I have a PC (Svetlynka) who I love to play and would love to paint up but the only female half orc is not very good in my opinion. I want to see a sculpt of a female half orc resemble something that Wizards of the Coast put out in the 3.5 Players handbook. I really like the picture in the first chapter where they are describing all the races . . . . page # 13 of the PHB.

I want to see a big burly, muscle bound female half orc that is scantily clad in leather or animal skins and has a double headed axe in hand. That would be awesome.

Also a Half Orc mage would be nice to see. Female or Male is fine but I would like to see mage of the half orcish type.

Indeed!

Ya know..all the factions need a pep-squad, though the darkspawn chicks might be a bit risque.

Oh..and Mike..you are the KING of she-orc/she-halforc painting. :wub: I hope you get to paint Neroli and Kiakara soon.

Thanks!!!

For your information -> Kiakara was assigned to me & I've already finished & turned her in... dunno if/when she'll show up on the web, but I *think* the one I painted will make it to the Kiakara data card!!!!

Around that time (when she's released) I'll get permission to post her on the web!

Neroli, I know that John Bonnot is doing her for Game-Trade... Game Trade pieces are always a trade-off between how much time one *WANTS* to paint vs. how much time one actually has.... I have no doubt that John will do her justice!!! She is a sweet figure though, so my predilection for green-skins will take over and I'll get one painted!!!

Rgds,

Weird request from me, and one that probably has some copyright issues, but:

I'd love to see some Labyrinth styled minis. The Goblin King, the goblins, the Wild Bunch, Ludo, Swashbuckling Fox riding a Sheepdog, Hoggle, Old Mage Guy with talking hat.

It would be quite an interesting grouping for a Warlord faction. ^_^

Weird request from me, and one that probably has some copyright issues, but:

I'd love to see some Labyrinth styled minis. The Goblin King, the goblins, the Wild Bunch, Ludo, Swashbuckling Fox riding a Sheepdog, Hoggle, Old Mage Guy with talking hat.

It would be quite an interesting grouping for a Warlord faction. ^_^

LOL!! You know, Ral Partha made a Shadowrun figure who looked an awful lot like the Goblin King. With a few strategic alterations it's possible! ^_^

I need a mounted elf!!! Please please please please! ::D: