Minis You Would Like To See Part II

Kheprera

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

More Reptus would be cool, especially if they're as good as the Reptus Warlord and Breakers. Maybe some smaller lizardmen to fill out the ranks? Some nifty saurian things to serve as warbeasts?

With that new Snakemen Champion, I'm reminded that I'd like to see some more Snakemen in the Reaper Dark Heaven line, though I wouldn't complain about seeing some of these snakemen that are supposedly allied with the Reptus.

I second the call for more aquatic minis; I'd like to see a 1-2" size Giant Crab, in particular.

For the Rokugan line, it'd be really cool to bring back a few Naga. Go back through the Naga Clan War sculpts(there's some real stinkers, if I recall) and bring back one or two of the better ones. One samurai-looking Naga, and one more snakey Naga would be very cool.

I love historicals, but lots of companies do historical minis.

Fantasy-themed versions of historicals are much cooler to me. Roman War Wizards, Viking priests casting spells, a half-naked German with a sword in one hand and a rune-encrusted short staff in the other, stuff like that.

That kind of stuff is hard to find. I can buy a hundred regular Romans, Germans, Spartans, Sassanids, etc. tomorrow, but finding a Zombie Roman or a Spartan Wizard isn't exactly easy.

Speaking of Zombies, I'd like to see more of them. Not gothic peasants, but the kind your PCs make with the Zombie spell (GURPS) or a D&D-style Animate Dead. Guys freshly dead, festooned with weapons and still leaking gore.

That kind of stuff is hard to find. I can buy a hundred regular Romans, Germans, Spartans, Sassanids, etc. tomorrow, but finding a Zombie Roman or a Spartan Wizard isn't exactly easy.

How about a skeleton centurion?

http://www.reapermini.com/gallery/2700s/2790_G

I have him; he's cool but he's only one guy. Generally, skeleton warriors are easy to find. Freshly-dead zombie warriors are less common.

I'm sure I've said this before, but I don't remember... so I'll say it again.

Halfling with a shortbow. Halfling on a mount. Preferably female.

Halfling Outrider is a whole Prestige Class now, and I am one, and I can't figure out how to do the mini. *pout*

Hmmm. Only if Elanore (yeah, not a halfling name) had a sex change. I'd have to maybe sculpt some hair and some chest on there... but it could work. He's got kinda short legs (again, yeah, halfling) for converting to mount though.

Good suggestion though... *ponder*

Jess