Goodbye NHL

Qwyksilver

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Boston Red Sox fan...the only fans that have had it worse are the poor Cubbies.

It is the curse of having the best BB parks in the country. Fans keep coming even if the teams suck to high heaven.

I was a big Cubs fan until all of the strikes, srew all of them and their millions. Now I only go to minor league games.

• Super Administrators
It is the curse of having the best BB parks in the country. Fans keep coming even if the teams suck to high heaven.

I was a big Cubs fan until all of the strikes, srew all of them and their millions. Now I only go to minor league games.

That was one of the only things I enjoyed about living on the Mexico/Texas border. Mexican League Pro Baseball is a riot!

kit

XM Radio has every game for every team and it's all part of your normal subscription price :D

1918: Boston wins World Series 1919: Hockey season cancelled (flu epidemic), scandal in Baseball (Black Sox incident).

2004: Boston wins World Series 2005: Hockey seaon cancelled (lockout), scandal in Baseball (steroids).

See! It is all the RedSox fault!! ::P:

Kurgan -- devout Cleveland Indians fan! ::D: