Sign in to follow this  
skavenbabe

Busy Busy!

Dwarves dwarves everywhere.. whew, boy am I glad to be done too. I can look at something else besides a dwarf for a while! Lots-o-pics incoming!

first, Ivar Silverfist

ivarF.jpg

ivarF2.jpg

ivarB.jpg

Must ... not ..... leave ... work ... need .... to .... earn .... money .... to support DWARVEN addiction!!!!

Awesome paint job Skavenbabe....

I have a LOT of dwarves at home that I need to get painted up ... my goal this weekend is to finish two of my figs that I have started and get the rest of my dwarven army pinned and primed...

these took me about 3-4 weeks to paint, but of course it was paint about 30 minutes, get lunch for toddler, paint 10 more minutes, help 4th grader with homework, paint 5 minutes, clean up cherrio incident because of toddler, etc. lol. I really dont know how many hours or anything it took, as it was all spread out.

well I started with a really dark brown wash to fill the lines and spaces, but I dont remember which brown I used. Probably VGC charred brown. Then I layered up with RMS Tanned Leather, Amber Gold, Golden Blonde, RPS Ivory and finally some white tidbits for the highest spots.

Hey, those look really nice. Just make sure you clean up the rims of their bases with some black paint (or whatever color would look best). That will go along way to giving them a more finished look.