Sign in to follow this  
Niloc

#2246 Elquin the Daring's Hand

Hey all ... I got this mini about 2 months ago ... it's been on the shelf ever since I started cleaning it and getting it ready to prime. My question is an obvious one

I noticed his right hand is deformed and seems to have extra ... um ... material in it ?

I seem to remember this coming up in another post awhile back (searched for it but no luck) ... this is how I plan to fix the "bad mold" problem. Giving him a flask made from green stuff prior to priming him.

wip_2246.jpg

Any thoughts, comments or suggestion are most welcome ::(:

P.S.

Just let me know if you need to see a larger picture. I'll post it here asap. Thanks.

Yeah ! His hand looks a little disfigured . I think the pouch idea would work , or a fireball . I don't think a hook would work that well !LOL ::P:

Hey all ... I got this mini about 2 months ago ... it's been on the shelf ever since I started cleaning it and getting it ready to prime. My question is an obvious one

I noticed his right hand is deformed and seems to have extra ... um ... material in it ?

I seem to remember this coming up in another post awhile back (searched for it but no luck) ... this is how I plan to fix the "bad mold" problem. Giving him a flask made from green stuff prior to priming him.

wip_2246.jpg

Any thoughts, comments or suggestion are most welcome ::(:

P.S.

Just let me know if you need to see a larger picture. I'll post it here asap. Thanks.

Just a thought. You can try drilling out he palm of the hand as well. THen using an xacto knife carve some fingers.

Thanks for the suggestions guys ... let you know what I come up with ... and post to the Show Off Section soon :-)

Later

Well, I got into the green stuff last night ... man, this stuff is like sculpting with bubblegum :-)

Anyway, I did the best I could in creating a potion bottle:

2246_gs_potion001.jpg

2246_gs_potion002.jpg

2246_gs_potion003.jpg

On close instection, it seems that this mini is looking at his hand anyway, so I figured that I'd give him something to look at.

Here's a close-up:

2246_gs_potion004.jpg

Let me know what ya think.

Any suggestions or tips I can use when I try to paint a glass boittle with liquid in it ?

Any suggestions or tips I can use when I try to paint a glass boittle with liquid in it ?

Tighten the cap or pour the liquid out so you don't spill it?

Sorry, couldn't resist. ^_^