Sign in to follow this  
ejacobs

WL: Faction Books

With each faction book are they releasing new characters, and classes, or will it just be a slightly expanded version of the main book, with some updated points costs and such? I thought I would just take a chance and ask.

From everything that I have heard here, it will include new figures, new spells, more detailed fluff, etc.

Now if only they would include a golden ticket for the special tour of Reaper HQ.

We can find out if they really do hire Umpaloompas.

::D:

I'll go ahead and chime in here: Yeah, yall will get revised (errata'ed, if that's a word) info on the core book armies and models that have errata, and new models, including new Leader, Grunt, Elite, and Monster choices. There is also lots of yummy Fluff and Artwork. New spells, equipment, Faction abilities for what we are tentatively calling sub-armies.

I can hear it now: (Sub armies? What's a sub army? U-Boats?) -- well , without giving out too much a sub army is taken form the Core book roster and the new roster of the factionbook and says - if you take X,Y,Z troops you get this faction ability instead. Makes army choice much more interesting. So what if I'm Nefsokar. Between my new model choices, old model choices, and new sub army choice made of a mix of the 2, you'll never know what I might be bringing to play.