On iTunes today, looking at the movie trailers...

haldir

some really good trailers

Frank Miller's Sin City

Kingdom of Heaven (Crusades)

Tim Burton's Corpse Bride (same style as Nb4xmas) Johnny Depp, voiceover --NOT UNTIL HALLOWEEN THOU!!!!!

Charlie & Chocolate Factory (ok that one was odd!! ::P: )

War of the Worlds (I'll have to reserve judgement for this one, I like Cruise, as an actor & Speilberg as a director sooooo)

there were a couple others but they were ehh ok (F4 looks cool but wrong kinda actors, hell wrong ages + Ben needs to be less round!!!)

pretty cool so far this year.

Randy M

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the trailer to "The Cave".

I almost think it could be helped by being PG-13. "Victim taken off into the darkness" can often be bettter than "Victim messily splattered" in the right situation. I LOVE messey splatter and all, but i did get a "the beast in the cave" feel from the trailer.

I think the thing that helps Batman is a younger star as Batman & being before the other ones (ie a prelude)

ALso Sin City has Bruce Willis as well. Looks like it'll be pretty cool, black & white with selective color (like a red dress or lips or etc etc) just like the book. I knew about the book, but I never read it, I may have to see if I can pick one now.

& yes Wonka trailer is one of the oddest ones I've seen, that song just plays over & over in your head.

Randy M