Sign in to follow this  
FleeingMonkey

Granted this spot is for showing off your well painted mini's which I will do later on.. But I just finished my Avatar... After a lil time spent in fireworks.. I finished the perfect custom tailored one.

THERPG~1.GIF

So thus and therefore I am proud...

you inspired me to do mine up custom ... I pulled this from a pic that somebody did for my D&D Dwarven Battlerager character ... only problem is that the pic is too dark ... wish it was brighter...

OH yeah ... I like your avatar ... I think that it is fitting ...

you inspired me to do mine up custom ... I pulled this from a pic that somebody did for my D&D Dwarven Battlerager character ... only problem is that the pic is too dark ... wish it was brighter...

OH yeah ... I like your avatar ... I think that it is fitting ...

You can simply take it into photoshop, or photoshop like programs and mess with the image levels (will brighten and darken plus do contrast all in one run, just be careful not to over do it)

You can simply take it into photoshop, or photoshop like programs and mess with the image levels (will brighten and darken plus do contrast all in one run, just be careful not to over do it)

If only I owned something like that .... I don't work with images enough to invest the money in it ::D:

Mine is custom.

Drew on paper in pencil, scanned in, then played with it in Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro.

If only I owned something like that .... I don't work with images enough to invest the money in it ::D:

Do a google search for GIMP photo software. Free and good.