Vent

NymMoondown

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my truck got broke into one time and the stupid thieves took some rental movies that i had left in there a flannel shirt and a pair of sandles which btw one of them was broke.. but they left my subs and amp behind the seat and thats where the sandels and flannel shirt was. to make things really nasty they went up the sidewalk about 20 ft and deficated on the side walk and covered it up with the shirt!! luckily they didnt break anything to get in but the movies cost me almost $400 bucks to replace since they were rentals.

Several years ago I had my car broken into twice. Both times the thieves were unable to remove my stereo. I ended up with broken glass all over my car, and they took some change from the ashtray.

The second time I couldn't afford to replace the window. The car wasn't running either. So some homeless people started camping out in it while I was at work. They filled it up with beer bottles and cigarette packs. :angry: