Sir Conlan WIP

prophet118

Chestnut ink is actually great for two things - Washing gold/bronze/copper metallics and adding a red undertone to hair and fur. If you start with a yellow or orange color and then wash it with chestnut you end up with a decent red hair. Just remember that unless you're going for quick paint jobs you rarely want to do a wash as the last step. You wan to go back over it tp smooth out the edges of those puddles and clean up the transitions.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh, as the title suggests, this is a work in progress.... the picture pointed out some flaws i need to fix, as did [email protected]

im going to touch up some on the face, i just wish i had some smaller brushes... ya know... like a cat whisker.... hmmm... maybe i can find one around the house, i do have 6 cats...

course, im not gonna take it off of them, that'd hurt them too much, but i have found them before in the house.

the various washes on the cloak work for me, since im trying to give it that stained kind of style