02706 : Clay Golem

prophet118

a small suggestion on your skin tones. since your using GW stuff. like i am when doing your flesh wash use the brown ink thinned down about 2parts water to 1 part ink. and just block in your recesses. (tip i learned from anne) it tints the area just enough to see the shade. and if you need to dark line anything mix 1 part black 3 parts brown ink and 2 parts water( if your using any type of flow improver or extender youll have to play with the consistancy a little) that give you a good dark line thats not quite black but not brown either. hope that helps you.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it might...lol

im having some issues right now with GW, so i may see if reaper has a pro paint set... i dont want to jump to thew master series yet... Digital [email protected] sent me some dropper bottles along with the paint carosel he sold me, so if i can get used to the bottles, i may switch over...lol

the issues being that the snakebite leather i just got, has chunks in it... after being shaken... i got it 2 weeks ago... so oim not terribly thrilled about that..lol