My first game

NymMoondown

I just played my first CAV game(s) today, many thanks to KiaMaster. I am successfull at killing the rhino (and most everything else for that matter), and being huba stomped in a 2v1v1v1. this will be my next investment, say, in CW9 there was the aegyptonians. i was thinking their colour sceme would be gold and blue, any coments? (thats what i'm going to be eagyptian)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

whats army builder?

now that I have a rough concept of how the game works, i have my final purchasing army. i'm pretty sure this is how the whole army thing works. tell me what you think

my CAV army

1st section (anti personel)

specter x2

Puma x1

knightx1

2nd section (hard hitters)

Dictater x2

Mastadon x1

Rhino x1

3rd section (plains and such)

Assault Grenadiers W/Hvy Wpn x3

APC x1

Tsuiseki x2

Section 1 looks good.  Section two has two fast units and two slow units.  If you don't mind the Dictators outranging the superheavies by 2x, that's ok.

Third section, one APC can carry oneheavy infantry, one mortar crew, or three light infantry.  You have six models listed for this section.

whats army builder?

now that I have a rough concept of how the game works, i have my final purchasing army. i'm pretty sure this is how the whole army thing works. tell me what you think

my CAV army

1st section (anti personel)

specter x2

Puma x1

knightx1

2nd section (assult)

Dictater x2

Scorpion x1

warlord x1

3rd section (slows)

Mastadon x2

Rhino x1

Ogre x1

something like this

Well Nym, I guess you could replace the Ogre with a Warlord. It goes quite well with the stuf fyou've got in that section.

And I don't blame you for ditching the Ogre... although I don't see how anyone can say they don't love the Ogre model :o)